Women do their best to see themselves as more and more beautiful, but, above all, to continue preserving the face and the passing of the years is not so evident. That’s why we present you with your favorite anti-aging egg white masks.
There comes an age when we stop producing collagen. Therefore, wrinkles become more and more evident, and it costs much more to hide them or delay their appearance.
There are hundreds of products from recognized brands that are indeed very functional, but the problem is that not all of us have the economic freedom to buy them. Therefore hiding the traces of age becomes completely impossible.
Forget those little wrinkles and take care of your skin with a 100% natural product at a reasonably affordable price, which is available to everyone and will give your face everything it needs: masks with egg white. You will love them!
HOW DOES EGG WHITE HELP YOUR FACE?
The egg helps minimize facial wrinkles as it helps to loosen the skin.
HOW DOES EGG WHITE WORK ON THE SKIN?
● Reduces wrinkles
● Reduces eye bags
● Removes impurities
● Improves the health of your eyelids
● Exfoliates and removes blemishes
4 BEST EGG WHITE MASK FOR THE FACE
This mask is ideal for reducing expression lines that form around the eyes and at the corner of the lips. If your first wrinkles are showing up, start by using this one!
● An egg white
● One tablespoon of wheat flour
1. Wash your face with warm water and herbal soap.
2. Place the egg white, flour, and honey in a container, and mix well until it forms a paste.
3. Distribute evenly in circular motions to exfoliate your face emphasizing wrinkled areas.
4. Let it rest for 10 minutes, remove it with warm water, and pat your face dry with a towel.
5. Apply moisturizer.
HYDRATE YOUR SKIN
It is better to use a hydration mask at night before sleeping, twice a week.
● One egg white
● Olive oil
● A little honey
1. Mix the egg white with the olive oil in a container. Once this is well stirred, add the honey.
2. When it is a homogeneous mixture, wash your face with warm water and mild soap.
3. Apply the mask on your face and neck with circular movements and leave it to act for 10 minutes.
4. Remove by washing the area with warm water and pat dry with a towel to avoid irritation on the skin. Only if you think it is necessary, apply a moisturizing cream.
The dirt and pollution that accumulates daily lead to pimples, blackheads, and spots. Avoid them with this task that you must do at least once a week.
● One egg white
● Tissue paper or makeup remover towel
1. Separate the whites from the yolk. Once it is done, beat the whites with a fork so that it is not very runny.
2. Remove makeup, wash your face with warm water and mild soap, and dry gently with a towel.
3. Place a piece of tissue paper or the washcloth on the nose, dip the brush in the white and apply it to the paper that you placed on the face to fix it. Repeat the procedure on the forehead, chin, and cheeks.
4. Let it dry completely, take about 30 minutes, and carefully remove each of the paper strips.
5. Gently wash your face with lukewarm water to remove any remaining paper residues, and then apply moisturizer.
Egg white reduces flaccidity and the appearance of wrinkles. Do it every other day at night before going to sleep.
● One egg.
● One cotton swab
1. First, separate the white part from the yolk and beat the white until it is pasted.
2. Wash your face with warm water and herbal soap to remove dirt and makeup.
3. Dip the swab into the white and gently apply it to the eyelids using movements from the inside out.
4. Let it stand for 15 minutes and remove it with warm water.