Modern life and responsibilities make it difficult for parents to find time to exercise. Exercise can feel like an overwhelming task, coupled with a pandemic that brings new sources of stress, additional responsibilities, and home bans. There is no control over the timing of these challenges, such as unpredictable new viruses, weather, and children’s moods. Still, there are easy ways to incorporate exercise and activity into your daily life.
Good news: Home exercises don’t have to be boring! There are several ways to have fun and increase your heart rate. The following two training examples can be performed almost anywhere and are suitable for both adults and school children.
1-Whole Body Burning
After 5 minutes of warm-up, repeat as many circuits as possible in 20 minutes. It ends with a relaxed and a stretch.
Equipment: Dumbbells (if available), lower body band, mat
- 5 minutes warm-up Jogging in place or jumping rope in the air
- Side lunge
- Arm circle (both directions)
- Neck/head roll (both directions)
- Leg swing Rotation of the fuselage
- Exerciser Optional Weight
- Fixed lunge with biceps curl ten on each leg
- Squat to Overhead Press
- Glute bridge with chest fly
- Tricep dip on stairs or bench
- Traditional push-ups (change as needed)
- 10 CARDIOBREAK Screamer lunge
- Rest/stretch for 5 minutes
- Child’s pose
- Cat cow flow
- Quad stretch
- Hamstring stretch.
- Standing figure 4 stretch.
- Arm clasp behind the back
- Crossbody shoulder stretch.
2-Cardio EMOM (every minute per minute)
After a warm-up, repeat the circuit twice in 20 minutes. Finish with relaxing and stretching.
- 5 minutes warm-up.
- Hynian in March in the spot
- Lung ARMCREIS (both directions)
- Half/top roller (both directions)
- Fluctuation of foot Coffeelam rotation.
- Please make yourself a little bit to complete each exercise.
- In one minute, you will be closed 30 jumping jacks when you finish.
- 25 mountain, climbers 20, squat jump, ten push-ups, 10 bar play, 30 Bicycle crunches( both sides)
- 30 people with high knees (each foot)
- 12 squats to front kicks (each foot)
- 12 Sprinter Jump (Each Leg)
Cool down / stretch for 5 minutes
Cat cow flow
Standing figure 4 stretch.
Crossbody shoulder stretch.
All exercises for each training can be changed or executed without dumbbells and other weights. If you have treadmills, static bicycles, rudders, or other motorcycles at home, you can use them and enhance the exercises.
Cardio for your sporty training. Remember that you don’t have to be perfect whenever you exercise at home. The aim is to get in good shape, raise your heart rate, and have fun. Make it a competition with your child and track your progress over weeks or months to see who is “most improved.” When the whole family can participate in regular exercise routines, the entire family becomes more intimate, and a healthy lifestyle is created.